Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Close your curtains and don't.open.the.door....


Break Yo Self and buy a box of cookies B**ch!
tvtroups.org
 The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) maintains a list of the most vial and hateful groups in America. This list serves not only as a resource for the FBI but as a reminder to the entire country that there are groups of people that “…have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics.” As of 2008, there were 926 groups on this list. Groups whose activities include hate speeches, marches, rallies, and publishing hateful material. Well ladies and gentlemen, I’m here to tell you that selling cookies should be included on that list. It appears the SPLC should have 927 groups...

They left one off… *sinister music playing*… The Girl Scouts of America!


That’s right, according to Indiana state Rep. Bob Morris, the Girls Scouts are a radical-left leaning group sent her by Satan to launder money for the abortion and homosexual mafia, Planned Parenthood! The Girl Scouts my promise to “serve God and country, to help people at all times”, but we know the truth. The Girl Scouts are here to serve Planned Parenthood…. and to destroy your families!

You think those are Thin Mints you’re purchasing? Those aren’t Thin Mints you Sap! You’re funding a radical organization whose main goal is to murder the children of America; if they’re lucky and survive, then the Girl Scouts indoctrinate them with the seeds of homosexuality. We already know that abortions are “well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does” (not intended to be a factual statement), now we know that the other 10% is to turn the survivors GAY! And, they’re using the Girl Scouts of America to do it! You think about that the next time you see the girl scout salute, or should say radical gang signs! ---------------->

It’s a good thing Rep. Morris – who represents Allen County – is standing up to protect us from these vial minions of Lucifer. Rep. Morris is standing on principle by not signing a resolution to honor the 100th anniversary of the Girl Scouts of America. Trying to recruit opposition to the measure, Rep. Morris sent a letter to his Republican colleagues calling the Girl Scouts a “radicalized organization” that backs abortion and promotes the “homosexual lifestyle”, and whose members consist of “feminists, lesbians or communist.”

Rep. Morris also informed us that this clandestine group has now infiltrated the White House. As if it were ripped straight from the pages of The Manchurian Candidate, Michelle Obama serves as the honorary president of the Girl Scouts and that alone “should give each of [Indiana state Republicans] reason to pause before [their] individual and collective endorsement of the organization,” according to Morris.

Of course, Girl Scouts have denied this claim, “No funds are allocated from either [Girl Scouts of Northern-Indiana Michigan or Girl Scouts USA] to Planned Parenthood,” the group said in a statement. In a separate statement, Planned Parenthood of Indiana said, “It was disappointing to read Rep. Morris’ inflammatory, misleading, woefully inaccurate and harmful words about Planned Parenthood, the Girl Scouts of America and the president and first lady.”


Other Republicans in Indiana are mocking Morris and his position. Most heroes experience a level of ridicule. But, Morris, undeterred, stands by his opposition and has removed his daughters from Girl Scouts and encourages you to do the same. Thank you Rep. Morris. Tax dollars well spent! Asshole!

Are they SERIOUS???
Is this were we are in our politics?
Does this piss anyone else off?
blog comments powered by Disqus