1. CNN Fact Checks Republicans on the use of Reconciliation. Turns out they are lying. I'm shocked, SHOCKED!
Former parliamentarian for the Senate goes "off message" says there is nothing wrong with the Democrats passing health care using Reconciliation:
1d. Reconciliation explained:
2. Chile recovers from MASSIVE earthquake. Click here to donate to relief efforts!
3. White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers stepped down last week, only a few months after Crasher-Gate. She is going to be replaced by Julianna Smoot, Obama's chief fundraiser during the campaign. Desiree's first interview since stepping down is here.
4. Kentucky Senator Jim Bunning is a disgrace. His one man filibuster last week forced federal employees
on unpaid leave is the epitomy of what's wrong with our government. His stunt is also responsible for medicare cuts! Ugh.
5. President Obama is still having trouble quitting the cancer sticks. Can you blame him!?
This question to Gibbs kind of reminds me of this CLASSIC West Wing clip.