1. Attorney General Eric Holder blasts Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell for terrorism hypocrisy. Holder wins and torture still doesn't work!
2. New information has come out relating to the Christmas not-bombing investigation. Watching the Republicans squirm is rather entertaining.
3. President Obama does Question Time 2.0 but this time with Senate Democrats. Check out a clip after the jump.
4. President Obama's Former Campaign Manager is back! YESSSSSSSSS
5. This whole Toyota recall debacle is turning into a big MESS!
6. Quote of the day! (h/t Andrew Sullivan)
"At the Republican caucus, they held up -- they said, we've got a plan; it's going to provide everybody coverage at no cost. And I said, well, if that were true, why wouldn't I take it? My wife Michelle thinks I'm stubborn sometimes, but I'm not that stubborn. Okay, let me think. I could have everybody get health care coverage that's high quality, and it's free, which I'll bet is really popular. But I'm not going to do that. I'm going to go through the pain of really working through this hard process in Congress, getting yelled at and called a socialist, because I just -- that's how I roll. I'm a glutton for punishment. (Laughter.)
No, look, if this were easy and simple, first of all, somebody would have done it before. Seven Presidents have failed at this; seven Congresses have failed at this. If this was simple, it would have already been done. It's not." - Barack Obama, yesterday.