1. Congrats to the New Orleans Saints on their Superbowl win yesterday! Who Dat!
1b. 5 Things We Learned From the Superbowl
2. The White House set to meet for a televised Healthcare Reform summit to discuss ideas with the GOP. (Read: They are on offense. They are set to change the narrative. FTW).
3. Sade is back! New album Soldier of Love in stores tomorrow! New York Times interview here.
Love this song and video!
4. Terrorism expert Richard Clarke explains the GOP attacks on President Obama with regards to his terrorism policies. Pretty cynical take but I think he's right.
5. Is President Obama's inner circle of Chicago advisors sinking his presidency? Steve Clemons, who's opinion I respect, makes the argument.
6. Exonerated man, accuser forge rare bond. Great story.
7. Dr. Conrad Murray finally charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the death of Michael Jackson.
8. Congressman Jack Murtha (D-PA) dead at age 77.
9. The judge in the Prop 8 trial in CA is gay? Yep.
10. Yes! A new TWIB by Elon James White!
This Week in Blackness - 13 Black Truths
11. Meghan McCain calls the Tea Party out for their racist rhetoric. For.The.Win. Applause.