1. What in Jim Crow hell? Tea Party Convention opening speaker and former Congressman Tom Tancredo says we need to bring back literacy tests so that less black people will be able to vote.
2. Senator Dick Shelby (R-AL) threatens to block ALL of President Obama's nominations because he wants some earmarks for Alabama. Well that's just great. Country first.
He is a disgrace and his behavior reminds me of this quote from John Dean's book Broken Government:
3. So the First Dude of Alaska (oh wait...former sorry he's married to Governor Quit) was pretty much doing her job...well at least half of her job based on these internal emails released today."If yesterday's conservative was a liberal mugged by reality, today's is a free-marketer fattened by pork."--Alan Wolfe, Professor of Political Science at Boston College
4. So the guy who is running for Lt. Governor in Illinois beat up his girlfriend...who was a prostitute...Hookay!
5. Carly Fiorina's campaign defends Demon Sheep and says we should expect more of the same! Christmas!
6. Jon Stewart asks Congressman Anthony Weiner if Senator Joe Lieberman is a dick. He says, "Yes Jon." Just wow.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|