1. Must read of the day: Republicans and Medicare by Paul Krugman
2. Attorney General Eric Holder looks to be backing away from holding the terrorism trials in New York. Sigh.
3. Jon Stewart on Minority Leader John Boehner's fear that attending the bipartisan Healthcare Reform Summit might be a trap! Funny.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|The Apparent Trap|
4. Just 2% of Tea Party folks believe President Obama has lowered taxes, because it happens to be the truth that he has lowered taxes. That figures.
5. Looks like Harold Ford never paid his New York state taxes. Oops.
6. Shut the eff up Dana Perino!
Quit the lie telling!
7. The Winter Olympics doesn't officially start until tonight and someone has already died! So so sad. Click here for a video of this horrific crash (warning graphic).
8. Because I am from the Beyonce should read more books camp, here is a video after my educated heart!