1. Statement from alleged wiretapper James O'Keefe claiming that he's not a wiretapper. Um...so what were you doing in Senator Mary Landrieu's office again? Just hanging out? Hookay!
2. President Obama set to meet with House Republicans later today and it's open to the media. I hope he doesn't embarass them (or not).
3. So apparently the economy grew at the fastest pace in 6 years. So much for that whole Obama is ruining the economy business.
4. MA Senator Elect Scott Brown and President Obama related? Huh?
5. Jon Stewart on the media's coverage of the State of the Union address. Funny.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Speech Therapy - Post-Racial|
6. Breaking: Abortion doctor Tiller's murderer convicted.
7. One of my favorite moments from today's live Q&A session with House Republicans. President Obama was at his professorial best.