1. NBA Player Paul Shirley (who?) claims Haitians don't deserve any donations because they are poor and should have used condoms. Or something incoherent see below:
Dear Haitians –
First of all, kudos on developing the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Your commitment to human rights, infrastructure, and birth control should be applauded.2. Fox News is the most trusted name in news! <----No, that's not a typo. See the poll that says this here.
As we prepare to assist you in this difficult time, a polite request: If it’s possible, could you not re-build your island home in the image of its predecessor? Could you not resort to the creation of flimsy shanty- and shack-towns? And could some of you maybe use a condom once in a while?
3. Rep. Joe Wilson promises no "You Lie!" outbursts during tonight's State of the Union address.
4. Andrew Sullivan's early thoughts about Obama's State of the Union speech. Sullivan elaborates here. More on Obama's first State of the Union address here.
5. Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) on the Supreme Court's ruling from last week. Well said.
6. Apple reveals highly anticipated new tablet they are calling the iPad. Huh? Worst name ever. Highly anticipated product brandname epic fail.
7. Denial fail: Wife of disgraced evangelist Ted Haggard says her husband is cured of the gay! Yeah hoookay!
8. I'm calling it. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner is going to resign in 5, 4, 3, 2, ....No way he survives this.
9. Senator Ben Nelson negotiation fail. Admits he's a tool who is negotiating on the health reform bill in bad faith.
10. The State of the Union Address airs on every news channel tonight at 9pm Eastern.