1. I wish the Democrats were more like this! Hilarious but slightly NSFW.
2. Excellent interview with the FORMER nominee Errol Southers who withdrew his name from consideration to head up the TSA because Jim DeMint doesn't like unions!
3. Jon Stewart impersonates Keith Olbermann and does his own Special Comment. Hilarious.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Special Comment - Keith Olbermann's Name-Calling|
4. In case you missed it yesterday, here is the statement from the President on Today's Supreme Court Decision:
With its ruling today, the Supreme Court has given a green light to a new stampede of special interest money in our politics. It is a major victory for big oil, Wall Street banks, health insurance companies and the other powerful interests that marshal their power every day in Washington to drown out the voices of everyday Americans. This ruling gives the special interests and their lobbyists even more power in Washington--while undermining the influence of average Americans who make small contributions to support their preferred candidates. That's why I am instructing my Administration to get to work immediately with Congress on this issue. We are going to talk with bipartisan Congressional leaders to develop a forceful response to this decision. The public interest requires nothing less.
5. Andrew Sullivan tells the President to FIGHT. In sum he says, we need to support the President even if he is not doing everything we want him to do because if we do not, we are essentially aligning ourselves with forces who oppose everything he does. Read the entire post here.
6. President Obama goes full metaphor, says we've run into a "buzz saw" on health reform.
7. Best picture from Haiti ever.